Difference between 4 and 6 engine Marinas
- From: Skip
- To: Adrian
- Sent: Fri, December 3, 2010 6:15:21 AM
- Subject: Re: Recarb's Manifolds
- I suppose the actual price would influence me as to whether I would be a buyer. I missed that they are not in production. It looks like a great thing. I'm going to contact Moss Motors to see if they would have an interest in it.
- Do we have E6 motors in any of our cars? We can only wish... I have toyed with the idea of a Rover V8, but that is a project way down the list.
- By the way--how the He** did Leyland Australia shoehorn that thing into the engine compartment? I have seen so few of them, I haven't been able to see all the changes.
- If you have some photos, why not go to my website and click on the gallery page. Use the link to send photos for that section. I'd love to have it in there.
- Got lotsa spares cheap. What do you need?
- Member: British Motor Trade Association
- From Jan (Norway) to Skip (USA)
- Here are a few pics of the 6cyl engine
- Basically it’s a new front panel and relocation of the radiator that makes the room
- There are some strengthening at the end of the engine bay as well but that is for strengthening purposes – not to make room.
- Also the Aussie marina uses a front cross-member which isn’t found on the euro-/us-models
- -let me know if you would like some more pics of the engine bay in general :