Norway collector of Marinas
- 3rd April, 2008
- Hello Adrian
- The OZ 6 hasn’t been out this year yet.
- There is no snow on the roads – but there are so much snow in front of the barn-gate that I can’t get the car out. Snow falling from the roof during the winter means that it piles up.
- But I’m very pleased with the car , got my Norwegian licence plate for it after a bit of red tape.
- But have been using it on dealer plates meanwhile.
- What I like most with it is that it is a unmolested very original example.
- Here are a few pics of an Canadian spec marina that I bought in oct/nov 2007